GCUF is conducting a special online exam for all leftover / pending cases of students of affiliated colleges whose session has been expired up to spring 2020 and they cannot appear in exam with juniors. There will be no examination fee for this special exam. Leftover / pending cases includes
- Course code / scheme of study changed
- Session expired / old supply cases who cannot appear with juniors
- Missing answer script cases (up to Fall 2019 only)
Instructions for Students
All students are requested to contact with their respective colleges to get their password / login details.
Login and Environment
- Required version of Safe Browser (2.4.1) must be installed on the Laptop. If any other version of Safe Exam Broswer is installed, please un-install it and download, install version 2.4.1
- After Installing the Safe Exam Browser, Download the File and Double Click to Start the Exam
- Students must have stable internet connection preferably with UPS backup
- Webcam is mandatory. Without camera examination will not start.
- Student must have peaceful environment and No one should be around the students at the time of Examinations. If anyone else found around the student, the examination of the student will not be considered valid and stand cancelled.
- Students are required to Login at least 15 minutes before the start of Examinations.
How to Attempt MCQs:
- Each Paper / Exam is of 60 minutes’ duration having 50 MCQs. Students are required to attempt ‘50’ MCQs in first 60 minutes.
What if Paper / Exam Remains Incomplete due to any technical reason:
- If students’ session / examinations terminates due to any technical reason, he will be allowed to login again on resumption of his internet / electricity only if it happens with in examinations allotted time and his examination will resume from where it was terminated.